Jeff Gannon Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I Am NOT "Official A"

a

Based on my GROUNDBREAKING SHOE POLISH REPORTAGE, I'm sure most of you assume that I am this mysterious "Official A" named in PATRICKY FITZLOONEYTOONLIBERAL'S indictment. And even though I know EVERYTHING about this case, I am NOT "OFFICIAL A."

But this indictment is CRAZY. It's like he's trying to CRIMINALIZE APPLE PIE. What's next, an indictment for BREATHING!!!

Indictment

ANYWAY, my guess is that justice will eventually be served. Joe Wilson and his DESKJOCKEY CIA SECRETARY WIFE will go to jail for their plot to construct their own personal LIBERAL A-BOMB.

abomb

6 Comments:

  • spot on commentary, njg. thank you for all your kind words of support and firm probing of me over the year. i would like to add, that at the end of this process i will be completely exonerated of these frivolous charges.

    By Anonymous not i lewis libby (don't call me scooter), at 5:12 PM  

  • HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE THE WILSONS OF PLOTTING TO CONSTRUCT AN A-BOMB. JOE WILSON AND HIS WIFE VALERIE P ( I RESPECT HER ANONYMITY) PATRICK FITZGERALD ROCKS AND IS DOING HIS JOB; GOING AFTER CRIMINALS. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL KARL ROVE GOES DOWN AND THEN CHENEY AND THEN BUSH! IM GONNA BREAK OPEN A BIG BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE AND PISS ALL OVER YOUR CONSERVATIVE LIES. YOU ARE A LIAR AND MALE PROSITUTE. YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY. SHAME ON YOU!

    also, someone mentioned that this is a satirical site and that youre really not jeff gannon. well, i don't know what satire is, so FUCK YOU, YOU CONSERVATIVE WHORE! EVEN IF I DID KNOW WHAT SATIRE IS, I WOULDN'T FIND IT FUNNY, BECAUSE I HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR. BY THE WAY, YOURE STILL NOT SEXY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

    By Anonymous karl rove is next (liberal and proud), at 7:17 AM  

  • i just want to compliment you on your shoe polish reporting. like you, i take great pride in my impeccable journalistic prowess. we are peas in bod, not jeff gannon, i think we represent the very best in the business.

    we also share a similar style and apparently the exact same sources.

    By Anonymous not michael isikoff, at 9:39 PM  

  • I truely did believe you to be "Official A". I guess this means you are Not Offical A.

    By Blogger Ashbloem, at 9:48 AM  

  • You are correct. I am NOT Official A.

    By Blogger J. Gannon, at 10:03 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes, at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home