Jeff Gannon Blog

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Thank God I've Got My Weapon On Me

I'm prepared for the worse. On my way back from Niger, I had a lot of time to think about the challenge that lies ahead of me. One of the things I like to do before a tough shoe-polish assignment is to list possible ENEMIES OF THE ASSIGNMENT. Since I do most of my probing around the D.C area, I'm used to just listing an ASSORTMENT OF COCKTAIL LIMO LIBERALS, who ultimately pose no threat to my mission.
hippies

Ohio is different. Ohio has small cells of WEALTHY MILITANT HIPPIES who are not afraid of VIOLENCE AND EVEN CANNIBALISM. I was reminded of this while watching Godard's Weekend, which happened to be the in-flight film on the way back from Niger. (I've since added it to my groundbreaking French New Wave Wish List.) This was back when Godard was honest about CANNIBAL HIPPIES. Where have you gone, Jean Luc?

weekend

1 Comments:

  • what are your feelings on felini?

    By Anonymous not oliver stone, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home