Jeff Gannon Blog

Friday, August 05, 2005

My Weapon Is Back In Proper Hands

GOOD NEWS. On my way out of this LIBERAL OVEN OF A COUNTRY I was able to reclaim my weapon. It is now safely in my hands as I fly from Niger to my next assignment. I will announce the winner when MY POLISH HITS AMERICAN SOIL.

Here's a reminder about some of the details of my weapon. And since some of you hate wasting your time clicking on link SUGGESTIONS, I will reprint instead of link:

I call it the Mini Cougar. It's total length is 7.2 inches, but it has a unique rotating barrel that is 3.7 inches alone! I often get compliments about my Mini Cougar because it accommodates smaller hands and also protects larger hands from being pinched by the slide. All edges are rounded or beveled and carefully finished to make my Mini Cougar virtually snagproof and exceptionally easy to draw and conceal.

2 Comments:

  • your weapon isn't in the proper hands until i've wrapped both my hands around it.

    By Anonymous not ken mehlman, at 9:50 PM  

  • your weapon isn't in proper hands until i've wrapped my mouth around it.

    By Anonymous not scott mcclellan, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home