Jeff Gannon Blog

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I've Touched Down In SINSINATTI

wkrp
My fans, by a narrow margin of 125 THOUSAND VOTES, have decided that my SHOE-POLISH SKILLS are desparately needed to investigate SHANANAGANS in OHIO-02, where CRAZY-EYED FRINGE LIBS most likely used GEEKY LEFTISH TECHNOLOGY to make it appear that PENCIL SHARPENER PAUL HACKETT came close to beating CLEAN (YET MEAN WHEN SHE NEEDS TO BE)JEAN SCHMIDT.

There are countless people to probe in the Southern Ohio area, and I've got a few theories I can hopefully gain some confirmation on. Once that happens it's straigt to my MILLIONS OF FANS without a FILTER (OR ANY VARNISH).
cigarettegraph

3 Comments:

  • i don't like that son-of-a-bitch in the white house, and i have to tell you, "bulldog", i don't like you much either.

    hackett for senate 08

    By Anonymous not paul hackett, at 2:56 PM  

  • with your weapon and my single tail whip, we should be able to coax a couple of subs into my dungeon.

    i don't like it rough

    By Anonymous not joe braun, at 2:58 PM  

  • god, you're stupider than I thought. No wonder the pugs gave you a free press pss.

    And by the way, you can't write.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home