Jeff Gannon Blog

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I Wasn't Born Yesterday

Believe me, I know how hard it is to start a new blog. I took me nearly 5 days until HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of you began flocking to my site like ADDICTED BONKERS LEFTY DOPE-HOUNDS.

However, that does not mean I will tolerate stuff like this, from comments:
Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You did an excellent job! My website is about ps3 game reviews if you would like to come and give me a review!


I call SHANANAGANS! My guess is that you're some sort of LIBERAL VIDEO GAME GEEK trying to cash in on my ROCK HARD CONSERVATIVE VALUES. I think everyone is aware that a review by someone who's NOT JEFF GANNON is pure gold to a start up blog. I wouldn't even hesitate to suggest that you possibly haven't even read my groundbreaking blog that gives its readers POLISHED SHOES (NATIVE SANDALS) ON THE GROUND IN NEGER.

But in case I'm jumping to conclusions, feel free to pass along YOUR REVIEW of MY SITE. What do you "love" about my blog? What do you find "excellent" about it? Does it amuse you? Were you a fan of my LATE GREAT WEAPON? Are you normally a fan of 100% SHOE-POLISH JOURNALISM or is this a new experience for you?

If I am satisfied with your thoughts, I will consider plugging your DORKY LEFTIST TECHNOLOGY GEEK SITE.

Shad-pocket

6 Comments:

  • I love it that you are a shoe polish reporter, who brings me the news unvarnished and unfiltered.

    By Blogger Ashbloem, at 12:06 PM  

  • your "late great weapon"? a true conservative would never surrender his weapon. he may holster it, but never surrender it. im beginning to question your commitment to the cause.

    im not happy...and i'm not french.

    By Anonymous not wayne lapierre, at 12:10 PM  

  • Thank you Ashbloem. That's the kind of detail I'm looking for in a compliment.

    By Blogger J. Gannon, at 6:34 PM  

  • i love your unvarnished style. i definitely love the way you probe the right people to get the truth out. i love the fact that the youre able to get the unfiltered truth through the liberal filter.
    i feel like we have formed a bond. a bond similar to those formed by men in combat or the boy scouts. we are in a war right now. a war against the radical homosexual agenda. i dont have a web site but i would love for you to join me in picketing some despicable aids ridden sodomites hospice bed. i look forward to seeing you.


    also, i love the pictures of you that i haven't seen on the internets. your form is very...

    god hates fags.

    By Anonymous not fred phelps, at 7:34 PM  

  • i can tell from your site that you love your country. and that you love your family. you love freedom. you don't hate freedom, and that's important because youre helping us spread freedom. freedom's marching. it's marching along in iraq. it's marching along in affgani....( fuck it) that other place. it's marching everywhere. can you hear it marching? it's the most glorious sound. like god playing a golden stringed banjo.
    god bless you not jeff gannon. god bless your unvarnished style. god bless crawford, texas.

    By Anonymous not president george w. bush, at 7:45 PM  

  • the thing i love most about your site is that you are able to refute the facts, and spread the truth about the enemies of our state.

    keep up the good work. youre welcome at my home where i will let you probe my wife and daughter while i fondle my weapon feverishly.

    By Anonymous a red state friend, at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home