Jeff Gannon Blog

Monday, August 08, 2005

Excuse Me As I Sound My Barbaric Yawp (The Flashback Post You've Been BEGGING Me For)

The structure of my post will be that of a FLASHBACK EPISODE, similar to certain late era episodes of Family Ties or Growing Pains. The concept is that we're sitting on the sofa or hanging out in the kitchen telling entertaining stories about the past.

Do you remember the time a bunch of LOONY SUSAN LIBERAL TROLLS questioned my SHOE POLISH reporting? (WAVY TRANSITION EFFECT) Wasn't that AWESOME how I TOTALLY DOMINATED THEM in the debate?

masculine

Wasn't it wacky the time I broke the story that the HILLARY DUFF CONDOM PICTURE was a forgery?

cleo_de_5_a_7_stor

Or, how about the time I nearly took my weapon down to the Mexican border?

brian2

You guys get so ANGRY when I don't post ALL THE TIME.
I was really ONTO SOMETHING with this analysis.

90210

BOY DID IT GET BONKERS when I released my UNVARNISHED NOTES!

steve_s

You guys are SO GULLIBLE!

1 Comments:

  • those were the days. the party at the heritage institute was a night to remember. you and your weapon ready to patrol our borders in the name of national security and the welfare of our economy. now those memories and the sacrafices we made to make them happen are being undermined under the sweltering sun outside of crawford, texas.
    i am on my way there to confront that commie pinko traitor cindy sheehan. her son would be so ashamed of her. why does she insist on pissing on his grave? is there any way we can intern all bonkers liberals that disagree with us? kinda like we did with japanese americans during world war 2. a decision that i heartily support by the way.

    By Anonymous not michelle malkin, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home