Jeff Gannon Blog

Friday, March 11, 2005

I Am Sorry. This Must Be So Horrible For Everyone

Thousands and thousands of you have been complaining about my lack of posts lately. I am very sorry and I would love to tell you why. But since there are so many conspiracy theories out there, I don't want to dignify the absurd ones by commenting on any of them. In any case, things will hopefully be back to normal sometime soon. Believe me, there's nothing I'd rather do than shoe polish report for my hundreds of thousands of readers.

I did manage to unvarnish and unfilter some pictures of a real woman. (Not Barbara Boxer)

karina2

karina3

karina

16pierrot1

girl and gun

Pierrot_-_gorgeous_colour_kiss

2 Comments:

  • Ah, so that's what that Nouvelle Vague thing is all about: Anna Karina... What about Françoise Dorléac, then? In La peau douce, most notably...

    By Blogger anne, at 3:50 PM  

  • not jeff (buttercup),
    i have missed you so so so much! absence truly makes the heart grow fonder and im ovulating! Impregnate me immediately and remember our liter, it will be so devine!

    i snuck my fathers gun out of it's holster and took it down to the river and fired it repeatedly. I was thinking about you and your weapon the whole time.

    sluts, sodomites, and french slut actresses...stay away from my man!

    By Anonymous daughter of the american revolution, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home