Jeff Gannon Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Why I Decided To Declare That I Am Still Sexy After All These Years (Which Does NOT Mean I'm Jeff Gannon. Because I'm NOT)

Being sexy after all these years is really a state of mind. I don't know if any of you have ever played competitive sports - - - I did, bigtime- - - but it's sort of like being in the zone. I went for months at a time when I couldn't help spinning that discus (I was a nationally ranked discus hurler) farther than anyone else. It was a state of mind. Just like being sexy after all these years.

3 Comments:

  • I don't despise you because you're a fag, but because you're a traitor and should be hanged as such.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 PM  

  • Can't you read? He's already said he's not hung.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

  • It's rough, and Lord knows I like it rough sometimes. It's even hard, and I always like it hard, but that transition from hot young stud to aging old queen is enough to turn you Rebuplican.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home