Jeff Gannon Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

This Is The Site You've Been Hearing About

As many of you know I've been contemplating joining the Minutemen and patrolling the Mexico/Arizona border with my 7.2 Inch Mini Cougar. Well I've decided to do it.

I did some research and found out that they do have DVD players near Mexico and it would be no problem for me to watch my French New Wave Films while off duty.

Unfortunately, that won't leave much time for blogging. So I've decided to put my site up for sale.

Please post offers in the comment section or by email. Don't worry, I will choose the proper person to not be Jeff Gannon and I will continue to blog myself (Not Jeff Gannon) until the day I head to the frontier.

1 Comments:

  • That is too crazy - I am not Jeff Gannon either! AND, I too am going to join the Minute Men on Patrol in my Mini Cooper! Holy s--t! I won't pay any thing for it, but i would love to buy the rights to not be Jeff Gannon...

    By Blogger Lawson Copywrite & Co., at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home