Jeff Gannon Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

There's More To Me Than My Weapon

I could talk about and demonstrate my 7.2 inch Mini Cougar all day. I think I've made that pretty clear, and I don't mind that my reputation is partly based on my weapon. However, there's more to me than my weapon. In fact, I have plenty of other interests. And I'm not just talking about my love of shoe polish reporting and Steve Sanders. Stay tuned in the coming days as I reveal some of my interests that you may find BONKERS.

6 Comments:

  • Didn't you mention something about being a nationally ranked discus hurler? That's pretty BONKERS.

    By Anonymous Duane, at 6:48 PM  

  • Yeah, that is BONKERS.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM  

  • Hurling a discus is NOT BONKERS.

    By Blogger J. Gannon, at 11:15 PM  

  • I'd like to hit it

    - deranged fangirl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 PM  

  • Good blog and great post, There's More To Me Than My Weapon. I like your blog and you may be interested in my site about quitting smoking and my breeding discus product

    By Anonymous tropical fish, at 10:43 AM  

  • Good blog and great post, There's More To Me Than My Weapon. I like your blog and you may be interested in my site about quitting smoking and my discus fish care product

    By Anonymous discus, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home