Jeff Gannon Blog

Thursday, February 03, 2005

President Participates in Social Security Conversation in North Dakota

Another unvarnished nugget brought to you by yours not truly, Jeff Gannon:


"I'm -- I was proud that the Governor was at the State of the Union address last night, and I was proud that he flew back from Washington with me, and I really enjoyed flying back, as well, with Senator Kent Conrad. I'm proud you're here, Senator. Thank you for coming. I enjoyed our visit. (Applause.) And Senator Conrad asked permission if he could bring a Senator with him from another state. I said, fine, who is it? And he said, well, that would be Senator Conrad Burns from Montana. I said, bring him on. Welcome, Senator. I'm glad you're here. (Applause.)

After here, we're going to Montana, then I'm going to Nebraska, then I'm going to Arkansas, and then I'm going to Florida. See, I think it's important to get out amongst the people and talk about important issues. And that's what I'm doing. (Applause.) And Congressman Denny Rehberg is with us from Montana, as well. Denny, thank you for joining us, proud that you're here. (Applause.)

Guess what we spent a lot of time talking about -- with the Senator -- both Senators and the Congressman and the Governor. We spent time talking about beef."


Again. Why is the Franco-Mainstream Media afraid to report this stuff?

5 Comments:

  • Mr. Gannon, I hear that in olden days, when they eskimos got too old to care for themselves, their loved ones sent them out to sea on the ice. I think we could learn something from our neighbors to the north.

    By Blogger Tomato, at 9:49 PM  

  • Did you get my comment about Eskimos and how they used to send their helpless oldsters out on the ice? We have much to learn from our neighbors to the North.

    By Blogger Tomato, at 9:53 PM  

  • I did indeed read your comment and have been pondering it ever since. Pieces of ice wouldn't make since in our day and age. If someone so choses (and I firmly believe that ending your own life early to avoid poverty is YOUR choice) in our time, I believe that running a fully gassed SUV in the garage would probably be the way to go. Again, only if the elderly person agreed to it.

    By Blogger J. Gannon, at 10:06 PM  

  • Why should we waste gas on old people? Just run them over. But only if you have somewhere to go.

    By Blogger merlallen, at 8:48 AM  

  • Wasting gas is good for the economy. It's been proven.

    By Blogger J. Gannon, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home