Jeff Gannon Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2005

President Participates in Class-Action Lawsuit Reform Conversation

Here's an Unvarnished quote. Try finding this in the Lefty Media:

"I have asked, and Walter Dellinger has kindly agreed to come. He is a practicing attorney. He is a professor. He's so good at being an attorney, he's teaching others how to be an attorney, at Duke University, if I'm not mistaken. He was telling me today -- I don't know if you know this or not, this falls in the "small world" category -- and if our mutual friend is listening on C-SPAN, it will blow his mind we're talking about him -- but I was raised in Midland, Texas, and the fellow who lives across the street from him in North Carolina's father, was the baby doctor for my three little brothers. Now, how about that for small world? Tell Rodin hello."

2 Comments:

  • Wow. The eloquence and folksiness of the man astounds me. It must be a privilege to report on him, Not Jeff Gannon.

    By Blogger PlasticDeckCup, at 12:45 PM  

  • I don't so much report ON him. I report TO him. What can I say, he's my President. My Commander and Chief.

    By Blogger J. Gannon, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home