Jeff Gannon Blog

Friday, February 11, 2005

Mailbag (Not An Actual Mailbag)

This is from our new curious friend Sara:

Dear Jeff-Bush's girlfriend-not Gannon,

Hey I just want to know if Bush found you to be sexy as well. I mean when you were licking his A$$, did he say you were sexy? And what did he call you in bed? Jeff or bushy as well.

Thanks!

Hi Sara. I generally don't like to comment on individual opinions of my sexiness. I can say that I do consider myself still sexy after all these years. Also, I can assure you that I wouldn't let anybody call me Jeff or bushy because I am NOT Jeff Gannon and I am NOT bushy.

Hope this helps.

5 Comments:

  • this is cute:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=39578849

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:17 PM  

  • That ebay link got taken down. What was it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

  • I don't know, anonymous. You're the one who posted the link. Is that even your name, anonymous?

    By Blogger J. Gannon, at 7:02 PM  

  • obviously youre not jeff gannon nor anyone claiming to not be jeff gannon, but are you-in fact-not david foster wallace or anyone else not claiming to be david foster wallace?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  

  • To hell with David Foster Wallace. I want to know why this so-called "Jeff" has not come forth forthrightly to state definitively whether or not he is in fact not David Sedaris, David Rakoff, or David Eggers. America needs to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home