Jeff Gannon Blog

Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm Just Going To Let THE MAN Speak For Himself

arifleisher
Everyone recognizes the press secretary is not the finder of facts."


The briefing room has a long tradition of being home to colorful characters of the left and right."


ari2

If you happen to privately be on one side, it's easier to accept facts that support your side than accept arguments that support the other side. . . . It's not out of malice. It's human nature."


The press focuses on, 'Isn't everything wrong?' and the press secretary, myself included, focuses on, 'Isn't everything good?'"


bush_slapping_ari

The president has a morally declarative speaking style that makes millions of people nervous. It also makes millions of people inspired."


I could have made a lot more money if I'd decided to write about clashes, or criticize the president, or even criticize the press more, but I chose not to."

2 Comments:

  • Ari's strength and intelligence is matched only by his boyish charm. Ari's HOT!

    By Blogger Princess Sparkle Pony, at 6:29 AM  

  • I'm sorry. I fail to see how anything Dr. Bunsen says is relevant to the White House press operations.

    By Anonymous Pete, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home