Jeff Gannon Blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

I Have Been Very Clear About Who I Am And Who I'm Not

Is the world going BONKERS? I have been very clear from the start that I am not Jeff Gannon. But now another person who is not Jeff Gannon is claiming that I am saying that I AM Jeff Gannon. It's Bonkers.

To make matters worse, others are calling me a man called Jeff. The fact is, nothing could be furthur from the truth. I am NOT a man called Jeff.

My loyal readers are well aware that I have been very honest about who I am. For example, at one point I denied that I was still sexy after all these years. However, in order to establish trust, I quickly admitted that I was in fact still sexy after all these years. That's just one example.

So let me just take a second to deny some things that have been said of me and others who aren't Jeff Gannon:

1) My chest is NEVER shaved or clipped.

2) My weapon is neither cut nor 8 inches.

3) I will NOT go to the game with you and then take you home.

You're probably saying, "Jeff, why not tell us something about you then." And I would respond by saying, "My name is not Jeff, but okay." So here are some things about me:

1) I am still sexy after all these years.

2) I am a shoe polish journalist

3) I am a big fan of Steve Sanders.

4) I go to Church thrice daily

If you are also not Jeff Gannon, feel free to use comments to deny any accusations that have been made about you.

11 Comments:

  • What a coinkydink! I'm not Jeff Gannon, I'm not shaved, and I don't have 8+ inches either! It's like we're twins or something....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

  • YOU ARE A LIAR, OR PSYCHOPATH OR BOTH!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger PlasticDeckCup, at 11:11 PM  

  • Not Jeff Gannon, I proudly stand with you and proclaim today that I, too, am not Jeff Gannon (although you, of course, retain the moniker)! Wow, that sure is therapeutic and refreshing.

    By Blogger PlasticDeckCup, at 11:13 PM  

  • Dear Not,

    Does this mean your weapon is greater than 8 inches or less than 8 inches? These details make all the difference.

    Yours,
    Not Either

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM  

  • Boink!

    By Blogger DyingBurningFighting, at 11:39 PM  

  • WE ARE NATION OF NOT JEFF GANNONS!!!! AMEN.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  

  • Now that I've seen more of the man who is not you, I would like to re-iterate that if I wasn't gay I would not find you attractive and I CERTAINLY would not want to take you home. I'm sure you wouldn't charge me $1200 if I did.

    Thanks for not being you!

    By Blogger Paul, at 11:59 PM  

  • I am so not Jeff Gannon I couldn't even face myself if I wanted to.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 AM  

  • So, are you Jeff Gannon or what?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

  • I AM Magellan, I'm so gellin' but I too am NOT Gannon, and I too fit the description of NOT Gannon, not to be confused with Ganong, which is nuggaty goodness... not unlike Gannon.

    Or something to that effect.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home