Jeff Gannon Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Choosing Between BONKERS Lefties: My Oscar Selections

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS:

jamiefoxx I think they should give it to Jamie Foxx to honor his overlooked performance in Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR:


breakin-all-the-rules But not for Collateral. He needs to somehow be honored for his underappreciated performance in Breakin' All The Rules.

BEST ACTRESS:


Jamie Fox In Living Color You know, Jamie Foxx has never truly been honored for his work on In Living Color. I think tonight would be the best time to do it.

BEST ACTOR:

growing pains Growing Pains was a truly remarkable show that is now even more remarkable due to the fact that Kirk Cameron is a big-time hearty Christian.

LeftBehind

Note: I will leave my Best Picture choice blank in protest of the snubbing of Jim Carey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home