Jeff Gannon Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2005

A Change of Pace

Whenever I'm having a stressful day, I find it comforting to check out a movie and let the real world fade away for a couple hours. Yesterday I needed a movie more than ever because I was stressed to the max. So I decided to check out Million Dollar Baby.

I liked the movie a lot, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone. I will say that the ending is fabulous and you really only need to see the last thirty minutes. But here's the real issue:

I've always been angry at Hilary Swank for leaving Beverly Hills, 90210. Her departure triggered a chain of events that forever changed the life of my favorite character, Steve Sanders, and resulted in an interacial marriage with a half-asian vixen who was Not Hilary Swank. That just didn't sit right with me.

But finally she's done something to justify her departure from 90210 and now the pressure is on Gabrielle Carteris (Andrea Zuckerman) to do the same.

1 Comments:

  • I used to pray a lot.

    Mostly for sex.

    Do you think GOD has A.D.D.?

    I don't think Senator Hilary is half-asian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home