Jeff Gannon Blog

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Brief Introduction For My New Friends

Not Jeff Gannon-1
Not Jeff Gannon-1,
originally uploaded by Not Jeff Gannon.
Since it seems that more and more people are impressed with my journalism and checking out the site, I figured I might as well introduce myself to the newcomers.

My name is not Jeff Gannon. That is not a picture of me and I don't claim to be still sexy after all these years. . . I am also not pretending to be someone else who isn't Jeff Gannon. I'm just not.

I am a journalist. A down and dirty shoe polish journalist with no patience for varnished and filtered news.

I think Lefties are Bonkers. Downright Bonkers.

3 Comments:

  • Would you mind posting a picture of yourself, preferably shirtless and still-sexy, so we can compare?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  

  • Hmm. Interesting. Probably not. But I could posibly post another picture of someone I'm not.

    By Blogger J. Gannon, at 8:13 PM  

  • Hi 'Jeff',

    Your 'journalism' consists of posting RNC talking points. Are your bosses aware you registered gay-oriented domain names? Not that Ken Mehlman would mind...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home